Our mission is to spread happiness around the world, beginning from Nigeria. We’ve learnt that the cause of stress and distress in most people is the need to live up to expectations. Some of these high bars we set for ourselves because we do not recognise our unique strengths and elect to race against others, none of whom are even going in our direction.
So, every day, as the sun rises, we at THC ask ourselves: how do we help people attain happiness in themselves today? How do we bring happiness to the world today?
We create and share inspirational content that bring joy to people. We also help others who want to spread the feeling of happiness make that happen. And, through our gatherings, we’re building a community that cherishes the happy emotion.
We live for that great feeling!
We run on sunshine, baby.
- Our content will try to reach people as individuals who want to be happy every day by being comfortable in their own skin and natural abilities.
- Our gatherings will be intimate, so that guests will be reached at a deeply personal level. We want people to actually use what they learn at the events.
- Everything we do is personal.
- We will not try to prescribe because that’s what everyone does these days. There’s a deluge of advice everywhere. We will have conversations and personal experience sharing so that people who truly seek happiness can find it by tweaking some of the effective solutions to work in their own lives.
- When we work with companies/brands, the message will always be outward-facing. Our collaboration with them will be to help spread more sunshine in the world.
- We don’t teach anyone what to do. We walk with people of like minds (listening, sharing, celebrating, having fun, collaborating) to discover happiness by being introspective and individually asking ourselves: What do I really want?
- We will always run on Sunshine.